Tuesday, July 3, 2012

GOT AN IDEA...


I wanna ask few questions to all of you. Can’t certify the precise answers but at least try. Ever wondered why things are the way they’re in your life? Ever thought in spite of doing everything right and being certain about it, you get it wrong all the time? Ever analyzed why you savor bliss only in flashes? And the last, ever asked Him, “why me”?

As convinced as I am, most of the questions have an affirmative respond, isn’t it? But we all have the unrequited residues for the answers. Few of us blame it to the luck; few virtuous ones confront their karma and several others get lost in the jigsaw maroon lanes of the elusiveness. We get the answers by a hair's breadth, which is suicidal level frustrating, hai na?

None of us really know the answers but let’s work it out together. I’ll give you a way out from my perspective. Tell me if I’m wrong or you’ve an easier map. I conclude this as…LIFE! I’ve been knocking His door since my childhood, looking for answers. As a child, in my adolescence and during my almost entire youth, I’ve been asking Him, “why me”? Every single day, trying to figure out what exactly have I done? Which turn did I take wrong? Always trying to search for the missing piece of this gigantic puzzle…but like most of you, all I got is an exasperating silence from Him. I tried, every day, in every deed, in every emotion, in every habit, in every smile; in every tear…I tried. I, in fact, had tried bribing Him too with acquisitive means AND also by striking a deal. But never really was able to crack Him up. Innocent prayers, mischievous grins or screaming tears, nothing seem to work on Him. Collecting all my shattered believes, I give up! 

I know it may be sounding convenient to many of you. But trust me, it was NOT. I genuinely tried. My buoyancy and my ethics have been crushed, by many and any. But this time around, I’m not ready for the defeat. If He chooses to be apathetic, so will I. Instead of being livid, I feel sorry for Him. What a shame for someone who feeds on people’s needs, their prayers and their sorrows, not being able to look at a child’s inquisitive eyes! I don’t think He has the answers to content people so he took an easy way. Instead of giving the solutions, augment the problems! Strangulate people into their problems so much that they never get the chance to look for the answers and they’ll keep looking UP to me! That’s His plan.

So if the Man upstairs doesn’t give a s**t about me, I’m not gonna feed His ego either. Instead, I’ve got an idea…


If life shows you the middle finger, points at you and laugh like browbeat don’t give in. Attack it back by being ultra happy, by giving it a serene smile and hug it tight. If life teaches you a lesson, learn it but make sure that the next time, you give life the taste of its own medicine! If it throws a heap of tragedies to you, hurl a mound of ecstasies back to it. Life isn’t as sturdy as you; eventually it WILL capitulate and YOU will get the control of it. I know it’s not as undemanding as it sounds but aren’t we adequately armed for it? After all that life has done to us, are we gonna just watch it go without any efforts? Many wrongs make it right. It’s time to show life, where it actually belongs!

So I say, if life fools around with you again, slap it back by being content and even more blissful. It might take some time but life WILL give its clasp to you and WILL be at your disposal as and how you want it to be. Thus, my idea is to be happy. Got a better idea? Please share… 
                       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
and true!!

Anonymous said...

3Lives,in search of bliss by Srini Chandra